Career Opportunities: Consultant | Retail Client Services | Client Service Centre (3237)
Req ID 3237 - Posted 12/02/2019 - South Africa - Client Services - Cape Town
To deliver an elevated level of service to all Allan Gray clients. This includes direct clients, financial advisers and senior executives.
We are focused on generating long-term wealth for our investors. We understand that even the most intelligent investment philosophy means nothing without quality minds to execute it, clients to benefit from it, and highly professional and smart people to service those clients. Our steadfast commitment to long-term investing extends to our people. This is why we aim to recruit and invest in individuals who are motivated and enthusiastic about achieving their long-term career goals at our firm.
- To service Allan Gray investors, potential investors and financial advisers with transactions and queries for all Allan Gray products telephonically and via written correspondence through:
- Discussion and explanation of all funds and products offered by Allan Gray.
- Assisting clients with process information and quotes.
- Assisting clients with the tracking and follow up of transactions in progress.
- Responding to queries regarding investment performance.
- Clarifying and explaining Allan Gray’s investment approach and philosophy.
- To ensure accurate record keeping through service related administrative tasks.
- To assist with database updates and information maintenance.
- To support a positive and responsive climate for client enquiry resolution.
- To play a key role in the stewardship of positive client relationships and the retention of clients.
- To build and establish relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- To actively participate in the organisation’s continuous improvement by identifying and proposing solutions to process and service related failures.
Qualification and Experience
- Relevant business degree or studying towards one (Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Knowledge and interest in finance and investment management
- Multilingual (Advantageous)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Numeric ability
- Client focussed, friendly and empathetic manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Administration Skills
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to relate to others
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Ability to prioritise and function positively under pressure
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks done
- Computer literacy
We require you to complete a short motivation telling us why you think you are the best person for the position.
31 March 2019