Allan Gray needs experienced Frontend Developers to help build our next generation of applications.
These world-class applications will provide an exceptional user experience on the desktop, tablet and phone.
As a team, we apply best practices in user experience, DevOps, web application architecture, solution design, scaling and testing.
We have adopted a Microservices architecture with RESTful API’s predominantly written in Scala, with some built in Golang.
Our Microservices are built and deployed on an elastic containerized infrastructure supported and managed on premises through Kubernetes.
- Analyse and design new features
- Write elegant robust code
- Write unit, integration and acceptance tests for all components
- Write build and deployment automation scripts
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems
- Troubleshoot and root-cause errors
- Mentor other developers
- Deliver features timeously
At least 5+ years’ experience building products using some of the following tools:
- HTML5, CSS3
Active development practices:
- Restful API's
- Microservices architecture
- Unit and Integration testing
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information science or related technical discipline
- Since we are a multi-technology environment, knowledge of computer science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures and algorithms are a necessity
This role is based in our Rosebank Offices, Johannesburg
30 April 2019