Make a difference every day
Support the organization in fostering a Just Culture and promote the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, assets and environment and to provide internal, external audit and assurance services to verify compliance with the different elements of the Integrated Management System. Make recommendations for continual improvement of the both management system and the performance of our third-party contractors.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a risk based internal and supplier audit programme to determine the effectiveness of, and compliance with, Integrated Management System, local legislative, certification standards and other applicable requirements
- Coordinate and validate self-assessments including the preparation of reports using the established methodology and tools. Complete reports and communicate results and any recommended corrective actions with all relevant departments and facilitate their closure.
- Organise stakeholder review meetings to assist stakeholders in the development of SMART corrective actions for areas of deficiency
- Conducting follow-up reviews and monitoring progress of implementation of agreed actions arising from audits and health checks.
- Assist with the production of statistics and management reports on the performance of the management systems and audit activities
- Provide guidance in quality management and the philosophy of continuous improvement across the organization, promoting the sharing of good practice and supporting the maintenance and certification of the quality management system
- Assist in analysing and identifying outliers and trends and make suggestions for improvements
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Driving Growth & Innovation - Generates Ideas, identifies innovative ideas and solutions for everyday work problems that contribute to on-going continuous improvement and add value to the customer.
- Execution & Delivery - Delivers Against Own Objectives. In accordance with Serco’s Governing Principles, follows through and meets personal commitments in an organised and methodical manner.
- Drive for Results - Demonstrates Personal Drive and actively works towards ambitious personal goals, demonstrates enthusiasm and energy toward all aspects of work. Shows drive to make a difference to others at work.
- Communication & Influence - Communicates effectively, clearly and concisely conveys information and ideas that engage others.
- Resilience - Maintains composure and remains calm in uncertain or challenging situations & consistently behaves in a manner that is acceptable to others.
- Personal Growth - Demonstrates self-development and takes responsibility for one’s own personal impact and development, focusing on increasing self-awareness as well as identifying new areas for learning and professional development and creating learning opportunities.
- Valuing Difference - Respects difference and shows respect for individual differences and perspectives amongst colleagues.
- Lives Serco values – Trust, Care, Innovation and Innovation
Essential technical and professional skills
- Must have degree in Engineering discipline.
- Must be a certified Auditor.
- Must have minimum three years of experience as a certified quality auditor
- Must have good understanding of recognized standards such as ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO31000.
- Hold a valid UAE driving license
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world and we committed to redesigning and improving these services through innovation.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. To view internal opportunities, please visit JobShop which can be found under My Workspace/My Applications in Ourworld.