Want to build a career out of your strong customer service skills? Exciting new Contact Centre roles available in 2019!
Serco is an extraordinary company, making a positive difference to people’s lives every day. We are part of a team of 70,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world.
Our values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. Our people help in ways that matter. We are curious, creative, and collaborative.
What the Position Entails:
As a Customer Service representative with Serco, you will be servicing customer inbound calls on behalf of an Australian Government department via our Varsity Lakes contact centre. The role is focused on providing outstanding service to customers, and assisting them with comprehensive solutions.
Initially you will answer inbound calls, however there are ongoing opportunities to upskill and work in specialist areas of knowledge such as correspondence processing, outbound calls and debt collection.
If successful, you will receive fully paid, world class training in our modern training facilities. No previous experience is required; however you will need to have a high level of computer literacy, an engaging phone manner and a strong desire to learn new skills. Applications from candidates with call centre experience will be highly regarded.
Do you enjoy?:
- Problem solving
- Customer interaction
- Helping People
- Talking on the phone
- Achieving goals and meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Working as part of a team
- Fast paced workplace
- Navigating multiple sites on computer
You will need:
- Full availability to work up to 38 hours a week, Monday to Friday, between 8:00am and 8:00pm
- Previous Client or Customer Service experience is beneficial
- To be comfortable with a rotating roster, which we aim to release two weeks in advance
- ESSENTIAL that you are an Australian Citizen and prepared to provide suitable documentation for a thorough Security and Citizenship Check
- Enjoy following process and solving problems, and be motivated to provide great customer service to the public
- Possess the ability to use two monitors and navigate through multiple computer applications servicing customer interactions
You'll be part of a diverse and social workplace with a strong team culture. We enjoy regular reward and recognition initiatives such as theme days, shared food and nights out. If this sounds like it's for you, please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application!
Serco is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are inspired to make a positive difference, find out more about us at www.serco.com/aspac