- The opportunity of a lifetime, is now on your doorstep
- Lead a high performing internal Talent Acquisition team to success
- 2-year Project role based in Grafton, NSW
You are an inspirational leader who is experienced in leading large-scale recruitment projects and enjoy delivering operational excellence across multi-functional disciplines, geographies and levels. You love working in a highly transparent role within the business, engaging Business Leaders, in an evolving and changing environment. As a passionate leader, you empower and develop your people to ensure they deliver quality recruitment outcomes for the business. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR and Talent Acquisition Lead, this is a 2-year fixed-term role which will take responsibility for delivering a full end to end recruitment service for the brand new Clarence Correctional Centre. You will motivate and lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, Advisors and Co-ordinators, to recruit over 550 FTE across multiple functions including corrections, trades, education and healthcare professionals. You will deliver the Operational Plan which has been designed to attract, source and maintain a pipeline of exceptional candidates to meet the variable business requirements and ensure all key milestones are met within the project.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Experience in leading large-scale recruitment projects, including strategy and implementation.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and mentoring teams.
- Demonstrated creative ability in developing and implementing effective sourcing strategies, including ability to use search strings (e.g. SEEK, LinkedIn, Indeed and job boards inter alia).
- The ability to market map and head hunt in niche markets to source passive candidates.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and customer service delivery including candidate care.
- Experience in building meaningful relationships with Job Active providers, RTO’s, Universities and the like.
- PC proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, ATS/Recruitment systems, SAP and databases.
- Experience across wider recruitment related areas including metrics, branding, diversity, talent mobility, social media & workforce planning.
- Awareness and understanding of key risks in relation to the end to end recruitment process, including key employment legislation, pre-employment vetting, application handling and regulatory issues.
This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment as an essential selection component for this role.
At Serco, you’ll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where you’re based, we each share the same goal – to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day.
We have been operating correctional services in Australia for almost 15 years. As a prison operator, safety and security is always our first priority and the new Clarence Correctional Centre is no exception. Due to open mid-2020, this 1,700-bed state-of-the-art facility will be the largest correctional centre in Australia. To learn more please visit www.serco.com/clarence.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse and people with disabilities to apply.