Career Opportunities: Clarence Correctional Centre – Talent Pool (43662)
Serco Australia Pty Limited is pleased to announce we will operate the new Clarence Correctional Centre located at Lavadia, approximately 12.5 kilometres South of Grafton, Northern New South Wales. Serco has been operating correctional services in Australia for almost 15 years. As a prison operator, safety and security is always our priority.
The new Correctional Centre will commence operation mid-2020. Once completed, this 1,700-bed state-of-the-art facility will be the largest correctional centre in Australia.
Our key operating principles for the Centre are:
- Promoting the rehabilitation and reintegration of inmates
- Ensuring the safety and security of inmates, staff and the community, and
- Providing a decent and respectful environment to staff, inmates and visitors.
Serco is trusted by governments and organisations around the world to transform and deliver essential services. Employing over 55,000 people, we operate across more than 20 countries in Justice, Immigration, Health, Transport, Defence, and Citizen Services.
We provide essential justice services in Australia, New Zealand and the UK, from the safe and secure operation of prisons, young adult, and escorting services, to managing the reintegration of ex-offenders into society. We help governments deliver a more efficient and effective justice system, by employing the best people, getting the basics right, championing service innovations, and forming community partnerships.
Our values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. Our people help in ways that matter. We are curious, creative and collaborative.
To find out more visit: http://northernpathways.com.au/ or http://www.serco.com/clarence
Career Opportunities – Currently seeking ‘Expressions of Interest’ (EOI)
Serco employs a diverse range of people, from all backgrounds and with many different skills and experience. All our people are connected by their commitment to bringing service to life, a desire to make a difference and having a philosophical alignment to effective rehabilitation and decency.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and interested in joining our team we are currently seeking ‘Expressions of Interest for the following opportunities.
Senior Management Roles
- General Manager
- Deputy General Manager Male Custody
- Deputy General Manager Female Custody
- Security and Operations Manager
- Health Services Manager
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- People and Capability Manager
- Operational Performance Manager
- Business Services Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Rehabilitation and Reintegration Manager Male Custody
- Rehabilitation and Reintegration Manager Female Custody
- Accommodation Manager Male Custody
- Accommodation Manager Female Custody
Corrective Services Roles
- Correctional Case Officer (CCO) – (A comprehensive training program will be provided as part of your on-boarding to ensure you obtain the relevant qualifications)
- Correctional Case Supervisor (CCS)
Rehabilitation and Reintegration
- Sentence Management & Case Planning Officers
- Senior Psychologists
- Cultural and Religious Advisors
- Pre-release Planners
- Case Management Coordinator
- Rehabilitation and Reintegration Coordinator
- Job Centre Facilitator
- Employment Co-ordinator
- Employment Scheduling & Remuneration Officer
- Vocational Trainers
- Program Delivery Officers
- Education Facilitators
- Education & Training Coordinator
- Industries Supervisors
- Trade Instructors
- Industries Coordinator
- Kitchen Supervisors
- Trade Instructors - Kitchen
- Nurse Unit Managers (NUM)
- Registered Nurse – Practitioners (RNP)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Clinical Facilitators (RN)
- Doctors (General Practitioner)
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Health Records Administrator
- Training and Development Manager
- Training & Development Co-ordinator
- People and Capability Advisors
- Operational Staff Scheduling Co-ordinator
- FM Technical Co-ordinator
- FM Assets Co-ordinator
- Network Manager
- Mechanical Supervisor
- Electrical Supervisor
- Plumbing Supervisor
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Building Supervisor
- HVAC Technicians
Security & Intelligence
- Security and Intelligence Supervisors
- Security and Intelligence Officers
Administration & Other Support Functions
- Personal Assistant to General Manager and Senior Management Team
- General Admin Support Roles – various positions
- Visits Processing Officer
- Audit and Compliance Officers
- Bulk Stores Co-ordinator
- Procurement Facilitator
- Canteen Facilitator
NOTE: This is not an application for employment, this is an expression of interest and should include a current resume.
You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your EOI. When the formal recruitment process commences we will contact you to advise of opportunities that best align with your interests, skills, experience and qualifications, where relevant.
The formal recruitment process is scheduled to commence in late 2018 for senior management positions and throughout 2019 for all other employment opportunities. Our recruitment process will allow future employees to be adequately trained and ready to commence their new career in early 2020.
Further information about the future job opportunities please email ClarenceEnquires@serco-ap.com