Bring your amazing communication skills to our fun and fast paced environment working as a Customer Service Officer with Serco!
WE ARE HIRING! Seeking Customer Service Superstars!
Bring your amazing communication skills to our fun and fast paced environment working as a Customer Service Officer with Serco servicing customer interactions on behalf of an Australian Government Department.
What you have-
- Demonstrated Customer Service background. Your experience in similar, telephone based customer service/ sales roles will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex or technical information in a straightforward manner.
- A high level of computer literacy, an engaging phone manner and a strong desire to learn new skills
- Availability to commit to full time training at the start of your employment
- Availability to work up to 38 hours a week
If this sounds like it’s for you, please apply now. Please submit your cover letter and resume (as one document) addressing the selection criteria. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note- to be eligible for this role, you will need to be an Australian Citizen and prepared to provide suitable documentation for a thorough Security and Citizenship Check
Serco is a values-led company with a culture and ethos at the heart of everything we do. We give our people real responsibility, allowing them to put their ideas into practice and to truly make a difference for our customers and the public.
Serco is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are inspired to make a positive difference, find out more about us at www.serco.com/aspac