37.5 hours- full-time, rotating shifts to include;
08:00 – 1600 hours, 16:00hrs – 24:00hrs, 00:00hrs – 08:00hrs
Covering 7 days a week
£26,043.26-£31,985.26 + shift enhancements, built in regular over-time and night allowance.
We are looking for a candidate that will perform high level maintenance & repairs on a wide range of engineering plant and equipment including MTHW Boiler Plant, Heat Stations, Low Pressure Hot Water Systems, Steam Raising Plant and associated equipment, HVAC, Medical Gas Plant and Systems, Chiller Plant, Pumps, Building Management System, Pneumatic Tube System, Electrical Distribution Circuits, Access Control System, CCTV, as directed by management, ensuring compliance with Serco and Trust safety standards, and procedures. The successful candidate will also be able to carry out Supervisory duties as required.
- A minimum qualification of City & Guilds part 3 or NVQ 3 in Electrical Engineering
- Completion of an apprenticeship or structured training programme in Electrical/Operations & Maintenance Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant Maintenance experience,
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel applications
- Previous experience of Electrical Maintenance work in hospital premises
- Refrigeration experience including qualification C&G 2079 CAT1 or Construction Skills J11 to include pipe work & brazing certification
- BTEC ONC or HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Electrical Installation Qualifications
- Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installation C&G 2395-01
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward. Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.