Serco is an extraordinary company, making a positive difference to people’s lives every day. We are part of a team of 70,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world.
Our values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. Our people help in ways that matter. We are curious, creative, and collaborative.
Serco's Traffic Camera Services (TCS) division operates Victoria’s mobile safety camera program, maintains fixed red light cameras and provides image verification services to the State of Victoria. We have over 250 dedicated staff working to help reduce Victoria’s Road Toll.
We are currently seeking a Service Delivery Operations Manager to provide leadership and management support to the evidence verification services Team Leaders and staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the verification services operation, and report to the TCS Evidence Manager who is responsible for the broader Evidence Management division. You will ensure all key performance indicators (KPI’s) are achieved for Verification Services.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee the day to day verification processing operations and manage the workforce planning function
- Lead and support the Evidence Management Verification staff, particularly team leaders
- Review existing policies and procedures to improve efficiency and oversee the development and implementation of new processes
- Liaise with Verification Services and internal and external stakeholders to coordinate projects and ensure cooperation
- Conduct other duties as required by the Evidence Manager
To be successful, you must have:
- Previous experience or familiarity with the Victorian State government’s Road Safety Camera programme
- Strong background in analysing data and reporting on workflows
- Proven experience developing and maintaining business processes to address diverse operational requirements and demands
- Experience leading and developing staff
- Effective communication skills with an ability to provide resolutions
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or similar is preferred, but not essential
You will work with inspiring leaders who are truly passionate about the Serco business and the value we can provide to our clients.
To apply for this role, please submit a Resume outlining your suitability for the role by following the “Apply Now” link below. Applications submitted via email cannot be accepted.
Serco is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are inspired to make a positive difference, find out more about us at www.serco-ap.com.au