“Your Leadership. Energising Reliance. India’s Future”
The Reliance Group is India's largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group's annual revenues are in excess of US$ 73bn. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India. Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration - in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production - to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
The Group's activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
Reliance enjoys global leadership in its businesses, being the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top five to ten producers in the world of major petrochemical products. Major Group Companies are Reliance Industries Limited, including its subsidiaries and Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Limited.
The Social Learning Specialist will build social learning portals and communities. The specialist will develop, in partnership with stakeholders, social learning portals & implement social engineering strategies to build social learning communities, build traction, moderate community created online content as per guidelines, organise online events, plan community engagement to engage learners.
- Support the Social Learning Lead to implement a social learning strategy as per roadmap and in support of the RIL Group framework (e.g. Values & Behaviors; Leadership Expectations)
- Support the Social Learning Lead to work with owners of learning programs throughout RIL to embed social learning within these programs, for example within Discover Reliance, our on-boarding portal.
- Support the Social Learning Lead to conduct scoping, audience analyses, suitability for building online communities and provide creative direction for design and functionality of the social learning portals that are aligned with business requirements.
- Manage and develop relationships with all stakeholders to ensure that communities are organized in accordance with data privacy and security requirements.
- Working with the Governance and Knowledge Management teams to manage the communication and marketing of online learning community activities.
- Identifying innovative ways of building traction among social learning communities within RIL that can lead to tacit knowledge harvesting.
- Plan and manage content and the subscriber base, providing regular content updates and editorial communications relating to the community.
- Support Social Learning Lead to create and own SMART community objectives and provide measurement and reporting relating to the success of the communities.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- 4+ years progressive experience learning & development function.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent with proven ability to learn and adopt to the changing requirements.
- Good understanding of learning communities and social media /web 2.0 technologies.
- A proven track record in design and development learning content and online learning communities.
- Experience of building social communities using social media platforms.
- Flair for creating editorial content and for curating and managing pre-existing content
- Familiarity with online collaboration tools used in the development and delivery of synchronous or asynchronous online collaboration, for example Adobe Connect, WebEx, portal technologies, Sharepoint, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Ability to manage third parties
- A desire for continuous self-improvement and the drive to work on projects which will drive industry best practice
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects/communities
- Self-motivated & pro-active
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Creative thinker
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Background in marketing, social media and digital communications
- A good sense of design
- Experience of building communities using enterprise social media platforms
- Experience of working in an online or informal learning team
- Experience of working with gamified learning experiences
- Experience of using analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, to test, measure, learn and refine an approach to community management
- Experience of implementing and using community management tools
Reliance has six Values and associated behaviors which are the essential and enduring tenets underpinning all decisions and way of life at Reliance and every employee is expected to abide by them. We are also committed to adhering to our candidate charter to deliver the best candidate experience.