Role: MFG (Operations Site)_Day Engineer
- Supervise and follow implementation of safety procedures and processes in the fields
- Ensure risk assessment and tool box talk prior to job execution
- Supporting the shift crew in ensuring safe & smooth start-up & shut-down
- Support the maintenance manager in monitoring process parameters, troubleshooting & expediting maintenance
- Inventory management of chemicals & catalyst
- Effective use of SAP
- Provide field supervision for shutdown, start up and preservation
- Effective use of OMPro tool
- Mitigate process emergencies and emergency shutdown
- Support efforts on special samples and improvement trials where relevant
- Follow up with Field executive and maintenance executive to expedite maintenance activities and safe HOTO of equipment
- Implement PIOs and support improvement studies in his area
- Support training of new hires
- Involve in interactions / discussions with superiors and peers
- Participate in learning from incidents and RCA discussions
- Maintain shift logs for respective area / equipment
- 100 % compliance to work permit system
- Risk assessments during equipment hand over take over and process jobs
- Report near miss incidents
- Identify, suggest and validate opportunities for improvement
- Fulfilment of identified training needs for self
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- People management skills
- Planning and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Team work and leadership skills
- Good technical skills
- Handling Emergencies
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
- B.E./ B. Tech (Chemical / Textile / Relevant Stream) with good and consistent academic records
- He/she should have managed a team in his current/prior assignments
- Relevant Experience - Degree holder2- 3 years, or diploma with 5-6 years’ experience.
“Your Leadership. Energising Reliance. India’s Future”
The Reliance Group is India's largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group's annual revenues are in excess of US$ 73bn. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India. Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration - in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production - to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
The Group's activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
Reliance enjoys global leadership in its businesses, being the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top five to ten producers in the world of major petrochemical products. Major Group Companies are Reliance Industries Limited, including its subsidiaries and Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Limited.
[Not translated in selected language]
Reliance has six Values and associated behaviors which are the essential and enduring tenets underpinning all decisions and way of life at Reliance and every employee is expected to abide by them. We are also committed to adhering to our candidate charter to deliver the best candidate experience.