Independent, innovative, established on the major markets, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two business lines:
• AUTOMOTIVE — Equipment & body modules; Fuel and pollution control systems
• ENVIRONMENT — Waste management systems
With over 32,000 employees, 132 factories and 22 R&D centers in 30 countries, Plastic Omnium is an independent French company, listed on the Paris stock exchange, with a 2016 pro-forma revenue of 7.5 B€.
What challenges lie ahead for us? Pursuing our development in emerging markets, meeting the demands of current and future environmental standards, supporting automobile manufacturers in their quest for performance and safety, and embellishing the world's greatest cities.
Come join us! Plastic Omnium is a family group that is characterized by its spirit of independence, its investments and its capacity to innovate. Make your passion for technology the engine of our growth, and live out a unique experience: Driven by technology.
To manage the industrialisation of development projects including supplier and customer liaison, considering physical and information flows, managing the installation of associated equipment (assembly, packaging etc), managing specialists and experts from several activities connected to his/her scope of responsibility and managing the allocated budget by project (hours and travel costs).
Main Accountabilities: This position is responsible for delivering the following:
7. Manages manufacturing project review, reporting and action plans
8. Manages the project perimeter including development budget (hours, hourly rate, travel cost) and project planning tools
9. Determines at the beginning of the project provisional budget (hours and cost)
Excellent Communication skills
Project management experience
Budget management experience
Continuous Improvement experience