Hilti offers outstanding career opportunities in one of the world`s most successful companies in the construction industry.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering required.
- Minimum three years experience in Structural Engineering or related technical field.
- No more than 2 jobs in 5 years.
- Willing to relocate for career advancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of construction methods and practices a plus.
- Sales or customer relations experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
WE DEFINE SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AS:
- Utilizing three years of successful, consultative technical skills to achieve and sustain profitable growth.
- Effectively networking and penetrating the architects, engineers, specifiers and contractor accounts by demonstrating expertise in product knowledge.
- Providing excellent leadership skills by successfully influencing and coaching others to achieve corporate objectives.
- Successfully communicating, both verbally and written, in a professional and proficient style.
- Demonstrating abilities in decision making, planning and organizational skills.
- Marketing Hilti’s innovation and new products to customers in order to achieve growth and sales forecasting targets.
- Creating and delivering effective presentations in MS PowerPoint and other MS Office Products to various buying groups.
- Living the values of Courage, Teamwork, Commitment, and Integrity while having fun in the process.
Hilti is virtually everywhere construction is taking place. From our legendary red tool cases and vehicles to our innovative products and value-added services, Hilti can be found on construction and building maintenance sites in more than 100 countries around the world. Professionals in the building maintenance, construction, electrical, and plumbing industries continue to rely on Hilti for high quality tools and products.
Our dedication to innovation has made Hilti a world leader in the areas of drilling and demolition, direct fastening, anchoring, diamond coring and cutting, construction chemicals, laser measuring and positioning, and installation system. Customers have also grown to rely on the value-added that is unique to Hilti – an uncompromising commitment to customer service and product knowledge, on-time delivery and continuous research and development. With more than 14,000 Hilti team members around the globe – customer satisfaction is priority number one.
Hilti is proud to be an Equal-Opportunity employer.
We look forward to receiving your application.