We are now looking for a Technical Expert to join our DCP Assurance Core team. The role is to support the production systems of the Ericsson Device Connection Platform.
The candidate should have availability for global business travel, varying up to 25% of the working time.
Proposed development will be in line with Ericsson Career Competence Model, identified and followed up in the continuous coaching and development process of IPM (Individual Performance Management).
Main Job Responsibilities:
- SPOC for all technical inquiries coming from the customer
- Early involvement in new services introduction
- Supporting CSM for RCA delivery/presentation towards operators
- Defining new service test
- New or Enhanced Service introduction early stage involvement
- Provide input for New or Enhanced Service introduction
- Pre-Sales Support
- Participate in CAB or ECAB
- Continuous Technical Improvement Initiatives
- Provides KPI definition clarifications
- Support in matching between High/Critical incidents impact and KPI results
- Identify improvements in KPIs definition/implementation
- Supporting CSM during Regular governance meetings with operators
- Involvement in High/Critical incidents resolution and RCA
- Support in finding root causes and improvements for High/Critical Incidents
- Technical Skills
- Proven capabilities in systems managed services, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, etc.
- Candidate should be an expert in Mobile Telecom including deep understanding of telecom core networks.
- Strong knowledge of Core telecom networks, especially Packet Switched and IP domains.
- Experienced with SSR based EPG and vEPG solution
- Good knowledge of Ericsson EIN (MPBN) solution, especially Juniper SRX&EX and Extreme SW
- Good knowledge of Ericsson CEE solution is a plus
- Good knowledge of Ericsson UDC solution is a plus
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on relevant platforms
- A minimum of five years working experience in relevant technology
- Business Understanding
- Very good knowledge and understanding of Managed Services Delivery Model and its processes
- Good business understanding of the M2M and IoT landscape
- Good understanding of operational and contractual agreements between different business entities.
- Mindset for understanding the end to end business impact
- Other relevant competences
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Minimum on bachelor level, preferable in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Knowledge of English and Japanese spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope in a fast-changing environment; flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to take lead in high demanding situations
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 227210