PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Integrated in the PDA Department. His / Her main responsibilities will be to:
- Build and validate the technical inputs required to evaluate the Existing Assets and New Business opportunities.
- Perform high quality uncertainty based economic evaluations to assess the feasibility of projects and facilitate the investment decision making process.
- Coordinate the development of the Field Development Plan (FDP), and propose different scenarios and alternatives.
- To collaborate with other key technical disciplines (Reservoir, Operations, G&G) to assist with the identification of acquisition opportunities and highlight the associated technical merits and risk.
- Provide insight into the key drivers and constraints underpinning the technical and economic analysis and communicate these effectively to management. He/She will understand the limitations of the analysis performed.
- Participate and present for PDA at the relevant E&P technical and Capital planning forums (Business Assurance Reviews; Decision Gates; Capital
- Assist commercial staff in developing commercial solutions / negotiating
- Conduct independent technical training to explain key technical concepts and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Bachelor degree in a Technical E&P discipline (Operations/Petroleum /Reservoir).
- At least 3 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong understanding of one or more of the key concepts related to geology, geophysics, petroleum engineering, production, facilities engineering and/or reserves management.
- Fluent in English.