PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Integrated in the Ethics and Compliance Office, the right candidate will be responsible for performing counterpart analyses, analysing and evaluating those potential integrity risks detected during the process. His / Her main responsibilities will be to:
- Perform initial evaluations of integrity risks on specific counterparts.
- Report on the performed analyses to the business, responsible for the International Compliance and the Direction as well.
- Keep informed regarding the applicable law to both international sanctions and embargoes, as well as the one linked to financial crimes.
- Design and implement improvements in the process of knowing the counterparts.
- Support business units on performed evaluations, including reports on analyses. To query operations and assist in the use of analysis tools.
- Monitor continuously the evolution of integrity risks present in the analysed counterparts.
- Collect the requested information by our counterparts.
- College degree in Law or Double Major in Business Administration and Law. Certification, master's degree or specific courses in compliance would be valued.
- At least 4 years of professional experience including 2 in counterpart risk analysis in the energy, pharmaceutical or financial sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced level in MS office.