PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Integrated in the Ethics and Compliance Office, the right candidate will be responsible for performing advanced counterpart analyses, analysing and evaluating those potential integrity risks detected during the process. His / Her main responsibilities will be to:
- Perform advanced evaluations of integrity risks on specific counterparts.
- Take responsibility for the development of the counterpart Due Diligence of integrity with the help of specialized third parties.
- Collaborate in M&A processes analysing and evaluating the counterparts’ integrity risks.
- Report on the performed analyses to the business.
- Keep informed regarding the applicable law to both international sanctions and embargoes, as well as the one linked to financial crimes.
- Review the initial analyses carried out by the Junior Counterparty Risk Analyst and evaluate the tasks assigned to the people under his/her responsibility.
- Detect possible improvements in the process of knowing counterparts.
- Support business units on performed evaluations, including reports on analyses. To query operations and assist in the use of analysis tools.
- Continuously monitor the evolution of the integrity risks present in the analysed counterparts.
- College degree in Law or Double Major in Business Administration and Law. Certification, master's degree or specific courses in compliance would be valued.
- At least 6 years of professional experience including 3 in counterpart risk analysis in the energy, pharmaceutical or financial sector. Participation in M&A processes working in Compliance Departments would be a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced level in MS office.