PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Integrated in the PDA Lead Department. His / Her main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide training, guidance and support to the Junior PDA personnel to ensure the capabilities developed and maintained in the department.
- Lead and coordinate the development of the Field Development Plan (FDP), and propose different scenarios and alternatives.
- To organise and collaborate with other key technical disciplines (Reservoir, Operations, G&G) to assist with the identification of acquisition opportunities and highlight the associated technical merits and risk.
- Provide leadership and insight into the key drivers and constraints underpinning the technical and economic analysis and communicate these effectively to management. He/She will understand the limitations of the analysis performed.
- Take responsibility for one of the key PDA internal focus areas.
- Represent CEPSA EP in external workshops, data rooms, partner meetings, technical conferences, symposiums and forums.
- Conduct independent technical training to explain key technical concepts and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Bachelor degree in a Technical E&P discipline (Operations/Petroleum /Reservoir/Geoscience).
- At least 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong understanding of one or more of the key concepts related to geology, geophysics, petroleum engineering, production, facilities engineering and/or reserves management.
- Fluent in English.